SAM Nutrition is looking for an energetic professional to join our dynamic team. We are a growing company, which has doubled in size over the last 3 years. A fast-paced and fun work environment with a great team! This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in Minnesota. We handle feed ingredients and are one of the largest companies in the United States. Upward momentum is huge - grow with the team and make a career with us!
The Account Executive will need to be a best-in-class sales professional who has in-depth knowledge of the animal nutrition industry, including insights and drivers of demand. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Expertise drawing on relationship management and professional maturity to penetrate and expand the account relationship, defend existing business and build new business through leveraging product solutions.
- Experienced account/relationship management with a track record of success, is able to identify new opportunities, is well versed in account planning, and has a strong understanding of how to connect strategy to execution with consideration of the big picture
- Build strong business development and cultivation of new customer relationships relevant to our strategy
- Manage existing customer relationships and negotiate customer agreements that deliver against annual operating plans
- Develop and execute account plans focused on growth strategy and manage the opportunity pipeline
- Monitor any variances and work closely with customer service and internal operations to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Communicate with management by providing regular CRM updates via reports, sales opportunities, contracting progress, and maintaining up-to-date account information
- Capable of both near and long-term complex forecasting and account planning
- Engage, partner, and contribute to sales team meetings
- Work collaboratively with field management technical service to best serve the customers’ needs
- Work cross-functionally to ensure customer performance goals are met
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to navigate highly matrixed organizations
- Visible leader both internally and externally with demonstrated organizational SAVVY
- Near and long-term complex forecast capability and account planning
- Portfolio management experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate customer needs and market insights to internal departments
- Highly organized, with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- An exhibited dedication to safety and commitment to making safety a number one priority
- History of success in both entrepreneurial and large, complex company environments
- Strong Microsoft and ERP/CRM application skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to perform work requiring critical thinking and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple requests with a proactive, hands-on approach to problem solving
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
Pay: Depends on qualifications
Apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SAM HPRP Chemicals, Inc. (DBA SAM Nutrition) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.